Since Cookies are not necessary for the use of this Website, they can be blocked or disabled by activating the browser settings, which allows you to reject all cookies or some of them installation. Most of the browsers allow warning of the presence of Cookies or rejecting them automatically. If they are rejected, the Website may continue to be used, although the use of some of their services may be limited and therefore the experience will be less satisfactory.
Below, the links of the main browsers and devices are indicated so that you can have all the information about how to manage cookies in each browser:
For additional and detailed information on how to configure Cookies by provider or how to manage preferences, you can visit the portal Your Online Choices.
DESCRIPTION AND FINALLITY
Cookies are files that the website or app a user uses installs in his browser or on his device during the navigation, and which serve to store information about the visit. Like most sites on the Internet, websites must:
- Make sure the Websites can work correctly.
- Store preferences, as well as the language selected or the font size.
- Get to know the navigation experience.
- Collect anonymous statistical information, such as the visited Websites or the total time of the connection.
Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and their computer or device and do not provide references that allow knowing any personal data. The user can access at all times to the browser’s configuration and modify or block the installation of Cookies sent by the websites of WWW.UPTOYOUSTUDIO.COM. Users who complete the registration process or have logged in with their data can access personalized services tailored to their preferences according to the personal information provided at the time of registration and stored in the cookie of your browser.
Google Analytics stores cookies to elaborate statistics on traffic and volume of the website’s visits. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of your information by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard must be done by communicating directly with Google.
Google Analytics stores cookies in servers located in the United States and agrees not to share it with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the system’s operation or when the law requires to that effect. According to Google, it does not save your IP address.
Google Inc. is a company adhered to “Privacy Shield”, which guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection consistent with European regulations. You can consult detailed information in this regard through the following link:
If you wish, you can use the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-on, through which instructions analytic cookies can be rejected in all browsers. You can find more information about it in the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- From a technical point of view, they allow websites to work agile and adapted to the USERS preferences, such as storing the language, the currency of the country or detecting the access device.
- They establish levels of protection and security that prevent or difficult cyber attacks against the website or its users.
- They allow media managers to know statistical data collected in cookies to improve the quality and experience of their services.
- They are used to optimize the shown advertising to users, offering the one that best suits their interests.